Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Girls Xmas Photos

I borrowed Hannah's santa hats for my girls to use for photos. I hadn't gotten around to it so the fact that Hannah needed them back was the push I needed to get them done. It was a quick session. Kamryn was more cooperative than Lauryn. These things tend to go in spurts. But I got some beautiful photos!!! I'm very pleased and you just gotta love a black background! Even better that I got some of them together which appears to be a difficult task. Rarely do I get them to look at me at the same time. My girls are used to getting their photos taken. It's nothing new. And a few growlings and they come right ;) And the ones of Kamryn with bruised legs, ring on her finger and partially painted nails is very typical. I'm just shocked she only had one ring on!














3 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow, those turned out great, Christi! My favourite is the one you posted on your other blog, it is very sweet!! I'm glad you were able to get the girls' photos done and that the hats were useful!

Now that you've seen how good my 11x13 print from FotoPost came out, you'll be able to get some of your girls!

Mrs Frizz said...

Wow ! Some stunning pics of the girls, both together and individual - scrapping inspiration on your doorstep. Enjoy scrapping!

Heidi said...

Seems so funny to see shorts and tank tops being worn at the same time as a Santa hat. It was -7celcius here this a.m. No tanks or shorts for us. Beautiful pictures!