Thursday, November 30, 2006

Melissa & Chloe

Melissa and Chloe came to stay with us from November 17-19 to celebrate Thanksgiving. Generally when she brings Chloe she is forever wanting me to take photos lol. I don't mind but obviously Chloe is not my child so I can't threaten her with her life like I do my own lol. Chloe is older so she will sit but Melissa kept trying to get Chloe to smile or stop doing her 'cheeky' smiles or looks. I get it from Kamryn too which bothers me but then I just quit lol. However, out of some 70+ photos I did have some I really like. It helps when you have a digital and you can just click click click and it doesn't matter ;) I would like to showcase some here. And a program called Picasa. With Picasa you can turn your photos into professional prints and do some amazing things with them. In each of the photos here my original is on the left, top or top left while the altered Picasa image follows. I really really love this program and the prints are amazing! And I just love the shots of Chloe on Melissa's back and of them walking together on the beach! PRICELESS!!!









1 comment:

Hannah said...

These are gorgeous, Christi!!! I really love the 2nd one of Chloe on Melissa's back. But they are all so good! I see what you mean about Picasa, it really does make the photos even better!! I must download it sometime ;-)